Saturday, May 22, 2010

Frozen in time...

Taken this morning as the sun was rising through the frozen leaves of the buddleia...........



I'm sort of happy with this one....



I've been trying to get a good frost/ice shot for ages, course you have to wait for the weather! This is on a log in the garden, I'd like a better macro lens but I don't think I would be very popular at the moment if I bought a $2000 lens!!

I do rather like this one though. Frost on the Liquid Amber, I'll bet the tiny Green Fly that's sitting on that leaf isn't happy though.....



..serves him right for being on my tree I say....

3 comments:

PatchworkRose said...

Love the frost on Liquid Amber :-)
Cheers
Lynne

Rafael's Mum said...

Ooooh... love the frosty ones! what do you mean... 'sort of happy' please take the 'sort of' away from that... awesome!

Leanne said...

First time visit I came via your comment on Snappy friends. I like your photos. I haven't been out playing with my camera much this month not sure where May went you have inspired me.