Friday, June 18, 2010

Bottle Beauties....

Yesterday when I was taking photo's of the storm damage down in the paddocks I was distracted by this Bottlebrush and took a couple of shots......



...as you do..!! So today I just had to brave the wind to take some more....



..isn't nature wonderful?



This one isn't open fully yet, but I love the colours and the soft fuzz on the leaves...





Different variety, no idea what they are, they were here when we moved in 8 years ago. I like the pink tones on this one..



Enjoy......

3 comments:

Heather T. said...

I love these shots, Lizzie!!! You're my kind of gal ♥

Leanne said...

Great snaps.

mandapanda said...

Hey Lizzie! Fabulous pics!!! I love our native flowers, but this one's a banksia, not a bottlebrush! Hope that helps you find the name of it now...