Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Texture Tuesday..




So not that late this week and technically it's still Tuesday in parts of the world..?
This week is {Texture Tuesday} The Word eDition, so this is my contribution....enjoy


I took this photo a couple of years ago at an Anzac Day Parade in Rockingham, Western Australia. This guy was marching in the parade in honour of his father and he had his little boy marching with him..
It was just such a lovely thing to see, this big man, wearing his Dad's medals on his chest, pulling his steps back to fit in with his little man next to him......


OK, so I almost forgot, I used Kims Trust and Golden Textures, with lots of blends and copied layers in there too...

6 comments:

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Beautifully done.

Barbara said...

Great work!
I love it!
Barbara

thatgirlblogs said...

Very strong image, nicely done.

Karen O'Donnell said...

Very nice use of textures! A strong message!

SLucy said...

I love it!
http://creativeskyyphotographydesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/wonder-how-wednesday.html

Jen said...

There is nothing more emotive than a picture of two hands...one young, one not-so-young. Beautiful Lizzie...