Tuesday, August 9, 2011

365



I've decided to start the 365 Project, you know, post a photo for everyday of the 365 days of a year..! I guess it's my attempt to chronicle a year in my life, mostly without words of course, otherwise it will take up too much time. Anybody that reads my main blog A House in the Country will know that  I have a husband, children, grandchildren, brothers, friends and I'm very, very lucky to still have my parents with me. They are both well into their 80's, Mum has Alzheimer's and Dad looks after her with all the love and attention that can only come from sharing more than 62 years of their life together. I love them both more than I can say but I am fully aware that time is running out, especially for Mum who remembers less and less with each passing month...

So, this is my shot at leaving a year of pictures and memories that I (and my family) can look at and say ' I remember that day'! I can't say that I will post every day, but I'm hoping to not leave it any longer than five days and I WILL take a photograph every day for the next year..!! 
__________________________________________


1/365


The view from my window, Census day, August 9, 2011

2 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

I love the colours in this photo.

Leanne said...

I will watch with interest, I have it on my to do list perhaps next year.